Due to the growing threat of Covid-19, The U.S. government and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS) have announced the launch of a new list of topics for specific R&D contracts and grants. The goal is to finance life sciences companies and startups that can contribute to the fight against Covid-19 with their products or services.
Inspiralia’s mission of helping customers develop and market their innovations to make a better world has never been so in line with the actual global landscape. Our teams of consultants, experts in fields such as advanced materials, robotics, biomedical and biological technologies are now eager to help US companies in the battle against this pandemic.
The HHS has highlighted the following new topics of interest:
- Molecular Diagnostic Assay for SARS-CoV-2 virus on existing FDA- cleared platform
- AOI #4.1-B: Point-of-Care Diagnostic Assay for detection of SARS-CoV-2 virus
- AOI #4.1-C: Diagnostic Assay for detection of COVID-19 disease
- AOI #4.2: Nonclinical Model Development and Screening for SARS-CoV-2 virus
- AOI #4.3: COVID-19 Vaccine
- AOI #4.4: Advanced Manufacturing Technologies
- AOI 9.2 COVID-19 Therapeutics
- AOI 9.3 Immunomodulators or therapeutics targeting lung repair
- AOI 9.5 Pre-exposure and Post-exposure Prophylaxis
- AOI 10 Respiratory Protective Devices
- AOI 11 Ventilators
We want to make sure that as many innovative ideas as possible with benefits for the commonwealth are able to come forward and profit from these grants. Sometimes all you need is a final boost, and in order to make that happen, we have a special offer available. If your project falls under any of the above-mentioned topics, we will handle your application without charging our regular writing fee.
If you are a U.S.-based company that can contribute to eradicating of this disease, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us to consult the conditions. We have the resources to put your innovation in the spotlight and the US government is urgently looking for solutions.