Inspiralia Group and Telefónica’s innovation hub Wayra get together for the benefit of startups.
Madrid, Spain – April 2019 – Inspiralia (www.inspiralia.com), a leading European new product development group, together with Telefónica’s innovation hub Wayra, is announcing the organization of Get in the Ring Madrid on the 25th of April 2019. The event is to take place in Madrid, Spain between 10:00 am and 5:00 pm.
Get in the Ring brings together hundreds of innovators and business leaders to listen to the solutions of the startup community at over 150 events around the world every year. Europe is a fast-changing start-up ecosystem, if you slow down, you fail. Inspiralia Group prepares companies for the public and private financing future.
The event is a chance to become part of the Get in the Ring community and connect with like-minded entrepreneurs, investors, and corporates. The competition entails 3 phases:
- Online open application. The 20 most disruptive companies will be invited to the event.
- Public funding pitch simulation: An 8-minute pitch with 3 experts who will raise questions and share feedback. 6 companies will be selected to fight for private funding in the ring in front of the public.
- Live Battles: three one-to-one battles. The best 3 companies will be invited to Get in the Ring’s Global Pitch Competition in Berlin, an event with founders from over 100 countries. Inspiralia Group will also award 3 meetings with investors to the winners to help them find new business opportunities.
The Global Meetup 2019, where the world’s most promising startups are invited to attend a 3-day retreat and business networking opportunity is part of the prize for the 3 most successful companies that present in Madrid.
The Jury Champion Members that will decide on the three companies that will be invited to the Global Meetup in Berlin are:
- Margaret Chen, Founder @ China-Spain Innovation and Ventures
- David Pascual Portela, Head of Indraventures
- Soraya Del Portillo, Founder & CEO @ BeChiara
- Hugo Scagnetti, Business Incubator Director @ Inspiralia
Interested companies should apply online before the 17th of April.
Notes to Editors:
Founded in 2005, Inspiralia is a New Product Development (NPD) company with a mission to support their clients to develop and market innovative products through a global 360º approach considering all aspects of a successful product launch. Inspiralia Group serves hundreds of clients in a range of industries including advanced materials, electronics, automation, healthcare, and agriculture. The Group has its headquarters in Madrid and offices in USA (Miami), Austria (Vienna) and UK (Cambridge).
Wayra, the innovation hub of Telefónica, is a global team, passionate about technology and startup enthusiasts, they seek to generate new opportunities for entrepreneurs and their businesses. Over the past seven years they have invested more than 40 million euros to help scale the global entrepreneurial ecosystem. They have invested funds and business development throughout the world, and have created 11 hubs that offer startups a unique access to heads of state, corporate leaders, investors and entrepreneurs in series.
About Get in the Ring:
The Get in the Ring Foundation is an organization that gives startups a fun and global podium to make valuable connections to start, grow and scale up their business. The Foundation is active in 100+ countries and works together with leaders of entrepreneurship ecosystems around the world. Get in the Ring is known for its innovative format where startups literally face off in a boxing ring. A battle between 2 startups consists of 5 30-second rounds about the team, achievements, and business model.
For more information please contact:
Javier Magariños – Communications Coordinator at Inspiralia. Javier.firstname.lastname@example.org