Are you ready for the new Eurostars call?
The new call for proposals of Eurostars 3 has been published by EUREKA, the world’s biggest public network for international cooperation in R&D and innovation.
In this context, we have organized a Webinar on September 9th to present the program, highlighting all the changes & novelties. You will also have the chance to discuss your business case with our experts. Register now clicking here! There are limited slots available.
Eurostars provides grants of ~500.000€ for projects with the following characteristics:
- A high degree of R&D & innovativeness
- Partnerships of at least 2 partners from 2 countries
- The project can last up to 3 years
- Funding rate of up to 100% (On average ~50% for SMEs)
At m27, as part of the Inspiralia Group, we can support you to find the appropriate partner(s), build a compelling business case & a strong development plan for your application.
Or register to attend our webinar “Eurostars 3 – Finance your innovative project & go global!”
- September 9th – Register now clicking here!