Big companies like Google, Netflix, Starbucks, and Facebook offers some great incentives for their employees. But as a small and medium-sized company with limited means to spend on employee benefits, there is still a lot you can do to make the workplace more comfortable for everyone, and your employees happy without spending a fortune.
But first, we need to take one step backward and discuss the fundamentals. Something that in a perfect world wouldn’t even have to be mentioned, we are talking about the question of offering equal opportunities regardless of factors as age, sex or religion. At Inspiralia it is one of our priorities and follows a candidate from the moment we receive a resume until an employee one day leaves the company. Looking at the statistics we have some 20+ nationalities working together and an average quote of 50/50 men and women, it is true that it comes with many challenges, but most importantly enriches the company and the work atmosphere!
Coming back to the initial topic, we have put together a list of some of the benefits our employees enjoy for you to get inspired.
- Health insurance with dental cover, including discounts for family members and additional insurance offers.
- Food vouchers.
- Free fruit twice a month and monetary contribution for food and beverages from the vending machine.
- Spaces enabled for sports, relaxation, and breastfeeding.
- Seminars and workshops related to the job position (also includes coaching and language courses).
- Supplement payment up to 100% in case of maternity or sick leave during the first year.
- Parking space co-financed by the company.
- Free bicycle and motorbike parking.
- Quarterly meetings with yearly overnight stay with all expenses and leisure time paid.
Although it is not included on the list, the office space is of significant importance, on that topic you might enjoy reading our post ‘Useful advice for organizations growing out of their office space’.
If you have any questions related to our benefits package, or you feel Inspiralia could be the next stop for you, send us an e-mail today!